Our CompanyApollidon Learning is a global, web-based distance education services company dedicated to creating and delivering the highest quality Masters-level STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), Healthcare and other educational material by drawing on exceptional content experts from academic institutions and marketing these courses worldwide. Apollidon Learning is committed to transforming lives through the power of on-line education.
Full Stack Web Developer
Apollidon Learning, a marketing services firm serving higher education institutions, is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and talented Full Stack Web Developer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the fast growth of a small business. We are seeking a mid-level full stack web developer, who is passionate about developing, and has a strong interest in education. As a web developer you will possess the ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient and standard-compliant code along with an eye toward performance optimization. The Full Stack Web Developer position reports to the Director of Digital Services.
3689 Tampa Road
Only local candidates will be considered.
For consideration, send your resume using this form.
- Create Custom WordPress themes
- Create custom and edit existing PHP scripts
- Develop web pages, utilizing content management systems such as WordPress
- Integrate existing designs with a thorough understanding and control of CSS, cross-browser functionality and a high attention to detail
- Troubleshoot scripting errors, and develop a QA process to ensure accuracy
- Ensure integrity of design, accuracy and quality of final deliverables
- Assist team members with other projects as needed
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in browser development, platforms and various coding trends as the industry evolves
- Maintain content updates across all client websites
- Setup Web Forms
- Help optimize sites for validation and speed
- High attention to detail
- Ability to write PHP scripts
- Solid knowledge of client-side optimization practices and web tools
- Thorough knowledge and control of CSS and cross-browser functionality and testing
- High levels of proficiency with HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, while still maintaining the quality.
- A minimum of 3 year of web development experience
Not required, but nice to have
- Online portfolio to review
- Experience automating builds from the command line (preferably via GruntJS)
- Experience with the application of typography and how it applies to design
- Experience managing multiple websites
3689 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL 34677