Our CompanyApollidon Learning is a global, web-based distance education services company dedicated to creating and delivering the highest quality Masters-level STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), Healthcare and other educational material by drawing on exceptional content experts from academic institutions and marketing these courses worldwide. Apollidon Learning is committed to transforming lives through the power of on-line education.
Market Research Analyst
Apollidon Learning, a marketing services firm serving higher education institutions, is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and results-driven Market Research Analyst who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the fast growth of a small business.
As a Market Research Analyst, you will play a key role in driving Apollidon’s market research services by providing critical market intelligence to our leadership team and clients. You will be responsible for collecting and interpreting market research about online degree programs and writing objective market research reports with meaningful conclusions and recommendations. To be successful, you will need strong research, analytical, writing, and communication skills. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Market Research Analyst position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Collect secondary market research from various sources
- Perform primary market research where appropriate
- Interpret and analyze research data to reveal relevant patterns and trends
- Make recommendations based on research data and objectives
- Synthesize data into written reports consumable by key decision-makers
- Collecting and analyzing market research
- Aggregating and normalizing data from disparate sources
- Validating and verifying data and resource accuracy
- Performing statistical analysis using Microsoft Excel and other available tools
- Drawing meaningful conclusions and recommendations from market research
- Presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Writing objective data-driven marketing research reports
- Creating professional, client-ready documents using Microsoft Word
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant market research and writing experience
- Experience working the higher education industry preferred
- Strong research, analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word document creation, citations and formatting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel statistical analysis and data manipulation functions
- Passion for collecting and interpreting research
- Strong desire to answer tough questions through market research
- Familiarity with other analytic tools (e.g. labor insights, predictive tools) is a plus
3689 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Apollidon Learning, a marketing services firm serving higher education institutions, is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and results-driven Salesforce Consultant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As Salesforce Consultant, you will play a key role in providing Salesforce consulting services to clients in a variety of industries, including higher education and financial services. You will be responsible for completing consulting projects from start to finish, including discovery and scoping, design and implementation, and training. To be successful, you will need strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
The Salesforce Consultant position reports to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Gathering key business requirements (KBR’s) and project scope from clients
- Developing statements of work based on KBR’s and project scope
- Designing Salesforce solutions to satisfy clients’ KBR’s
- Performing Salesforce configuration and development to implement solutions
- Providing necessary documentation and training to clients
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce fundamentals and concepts
- Ability to design detailed Salesforce solutions, including data models, workflows, and automation, for a variety of use cases
- Expert-level Salesforce configuration skills
- Intermediate-level Salesforce development skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of professional Salesforce experience
- At least 1 Salesforce certification preferred
- Knowledge of Pardot a plus
- Higher education work experience a plus
3689 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL 34677
For consideration, send your resume to Kim Fortenberry at Kim.Fortenberry@apollidon.com.