Apollidon Learning™ is an 11-year-old, privately-owned company based in Tampa, Florida that is committed to higher education. Apollidon is a marketing services firm, as well as an Online Program Management (OPM) provider specializing in targeted outreach and marketing services for online STEM and Healthcare graduate degrees and certificates. We have connected thousands of qualified learners around the world with top-tier universities and colleges, aligning accelerated enrollment growth with students’ professional goals.
We have an array of existing methodologies, tools, and marketing automation as well as demonstrated expertise collaborating with many prestigious public and private not-for-profit universities. Apollidon is committed to transforming lives through the power of online education.
Our company is currently looking for an analytical professional who thrives on the chance to build, manage and decipher data systems for higher education. As the Director, Business Intelligence, you will oversee the development and use of company data systems, so that all information to and from the company runs timely and securely.
The chosen candidate will have a strong aptitude for technology, professional demeanor, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. Your central responsibility as the Director, Business Intelligence will be to develop, optimize and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data and marketing infrastructure systems. Your duties include developing the education and marketing technology (EdTech/MarTech) roadmaps, leading implementations, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, this position will work cross-functionally within the company to develop and examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, and will help implement the data architecture, manage data analytics, and marketing infrastructure needed to support substantial growth.
This position has a broad scope of responsibilities:
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and assist team members in the daily use of CRM and data analytic systems.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
The Director, Business Intelligence will have the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent, and relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Experience with data analytics, digital marketing applications and platforms.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Solid interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate projects with various levels and departments within the organization and the university system.
- Ability to work independently, meet demanding deadlines, and complete assigned projects.
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating roadmaps and guiding projects and systems.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to Apollidon’s mission and passion for education.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Good writing and communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Additional desirable experience, certifications, and knowledge capital includes:
- Experience and or certifications with Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce).
- Experience and/or certifications with Tableau, and/or Domo data analytics visualization applications with abilities to develop internal applications and integrations using MySQL.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, Salesforce Marketing cloud, etc.) and marketing delivery systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience with AWS, SageMaker, and machine learning applications.
- Project management experience and/or certifications.
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com