One of an early-stage company’s most persistent challenges is finding the sources of funding needed to market their product. Rapid speed to market is critical, revenue is scarce and capital is needed for personnel, manufacturing, distribution and other critical functions. Investment in marketing can be too costly and/or too complex without partners to share the costs and risks of launching a new product.
- Create functional transactional systems (CRM) for finding and engaging prospective customers
- Support customers, process transactions and increase overall customer loyalty
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analytics
- Provide the latest marketing technology infrastructure
At some companies, capital constraints and management focus make hiring resources with the innovative skills needed to promote, support and retain today’s customers a near impossible task.
Collaborative marketing teams come equipped with digital marketing experts, web developers, data analysts and customer support specialists to create a seamless process for customers in any phase of the customer lifecycle.
- Recruitment: Locating prospective customers and converting them to purchasers requires an understanding of not only your audience but also the competitors already entrenched in the market. Some prospects search extensively before choosing a solution best suited to their needs, so having Marketing Partner that understands the product is essential. Investing in prospective customers for an extended period of time with the possibility they won’t convert is financially risky without the backing of a Marketing Partner.
- Retention: To attain the full Lifetime Revenue (LTR) potential from customers, they must be compelled to purchase again. Ensuring that customers return again and again involves many factors, primarily centered around helping the customer see the value proposition of the product and discovering and eliminating obstacles throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Customer Loyalty: Through Customer Support Services and digital marketing strategies, Apollidon is able to create personal relationships with customers while building brand loyalty.
Why Choose a Marketing Partner Versus Doing It Yourself In-House?
It’s tempting to launch a product without outside vendors. After all, no one knows your product better than you. However, handing over the reins to a Marketing Partner has many benefits that outweigh the risks. An established Marketing Partner can launch your product faster, more efficiently and more successfully because of these key differentiators:
- Funding: Accelerate overall revenue growth and cash flow while only paying your Marketing Partner from product sales.
- Staffing: Get access to the latest skills and best practices to promote and launch your product and support your customers.
- Time: Double your sales over a shorter timeline than current capabilities allow.
- Marketing Technology (MarTech): Why buy when you can keep up with the latest, best-of-breed technologies used to find, engage, convert and retain more customers?
Apollidon operates under the revenue share model, which means we foot the upfront costs and share in revenue per product sale. In addition, Apollidon already has substantial MarTech infrastructures in place, eliminating the cost your company would incur to purchase licenses, train staff and maintain each piece of MarTech.
Even if your company already has a fully equipped marketing team, it’s difficult to attain the budget needed to launch your product. With a marketing partnership, you can skip the obstacle of attaining funding and dive straight into launching your product.
Types of Marketing Partner Models
A Marketing Partner is a great choice for many companies because of the different financial models they offer. As a hybrid Marketing Partner, Apollidon offers both a full-service, traditional revenue-share model and a fee-for-services model.
Full-Service Revenue-Share Model
To facilitate a collaborative methodology that maximizes product sales, Apollidon offers a full-service approach to marketing. This model provides the optimal amount of consulting, infrastructure support, marketing resources and customer support services to differentiate your product and accelerate product sales worldwide.
Partnered with Apollidon, your company shares in the sales revenue for all new customers that purchase your product. Fees for this model can either be a percentage of product revenue or a fixed price per sale. Our company-partner fee structure is simple, straightforward and all-inclusive.
We also offer à la carte services to match your current business needs. From market research to scaled marketing to customer support services, we provide targeted services to blend with your established processes. Through a discovery process to determine the scope of the project, we will work with you to create a feasible budget.
How Is Your Staff Involved in the Marketing Process?
Apollidon views the Marketing Partnership model as a collaboration with our company partner. We start with our onboarding process, gathering critical information about internal and external stakeholders, product specifics, technology requirements, process workflows, customer experience, and company variables — all vital considerations when executing successful marketing campaigns. Ultimately, this comprehensive overview helps guide our pursuit of sustainable product sales growth.
How your personnel will be involved:
- Defining the services to be outsourced
- Familiarizing the Apollidon team with the product in general terms
- Providing ongoing information about changes and modifications to the product (e.g. change requests to update product information/modification)
- Approving all marketing activities
The Apollidon Marketing Partnership Advantage
We Understand Your Market
Apollidon’s market research practices and proprietary methodologies uncover market dynamics, differentiators and pathways to attract and retain qualified customers for your products. We continuously hone our digital marketing campaigns to ensure that qualified customers are contacted, connected and informed.
We Analyze the Competition and Partner for Future Success
Apollidon utilizes proprietary methodologies to benchmark institutions, colleges, fields of study, and/or specific online programs. Our Quadrant Insights allow client companies to easily see their market positioning, competitive benchmarks, company clustering and required attributes to gain leadership positioning on one comprehensive graph.
We Specialize in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and Healthcare
Since our inception, Apollidon has specialized in products focused primarily in the sciences. We are the Marketing Partnership service provider that has consistently specialized in, and consequently understood the unique requirements of, STEM and healthcare audiences.
We Offer Exclusivity by Product for Our Fully Integrated Services Approach
Exclusivity by product means that we only represent one product of its kind, rather than multiple competing products: a policy which ensures a singular focus on understanding the product’s audience and their needs, the competitive landscape and differentiators. This translates into customized marketing materials, messaging and campaign strategies for each audience.
We Customize Customer Platforms to Integrate With Your Systems
Apollidon has developed a modular technology platform with analytics to track both the demographics and interest of potential customers. We tailor Customer Relationship Management (CRM) infrastructure to the specific demands of science and healthcare, which allows us to manage the full cycle of customer information from initial interest and engagement activities through to sales and repeat sales information. This infrastructure includes a scalable CRM system integrated with the latest available tools in predictive analytics, data analytics and dashboard reporting.
We Specialize in Response Management Digital Marketing
Apollidon is a team of marketing experts with years of experience in digital marketing, specializing in science- and healthcare-related products. We excel at understanding the “DNA” of these products and highlighting differentiators. This requires a very close collaboration with company management and administration personnel.
We Are Data-Driven With Strong Analytic Capability
As product sales grow, performance analytics are paramount. Creating the right set of performance metrics and data analytics with accompanying dashboards that provide accurate, real-time statuses of product sales progress is essential to sales growth. Apollidon can assist with the implementation of data visualization tools and/or provide the dashboards and analytic services to convert data into actionable insights.